10 Myths about Hypnosis: How You Already Use it, and How to Use it Effectively
Updated: Dec 8, 2022
1. Hypnosis is bad, evil, and against God.
2. Hypnosis is going to control me!
3. When Hypnotized, I will lose all sense of my surroundings, bark like a dog, and quack like a duck
4. Being in Hypnosis is the same as falling asleep.
5. People who are "smart" cannot be hypnotized.
6. Hypnosis is known as a "Miracle Cure."
7. Hypnosis is an excellent tool for convincing someone to "confess."
8. When hypnotized, I can't remember what is happening.
9. You can become trapped in hypnosis.
10. Hypnosis means I can't move or feel normal.
Bring a friend, and Learn the 5 Ways You're Sabotaging Yourself and 5 Fail-Proof Ways to Stop💕 at Relief From Anxiety & Negative Thinking for Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
#stopselfsabotage #selfsabotagecoach #mindsetcoach
Call For Your Breakthrough Session Today
"Action Sparks Hope" RETHINK.REVIVE.REJOICE
I can't wait to hear how you're using these tools and any questions you have. Set your free breakthrough call today at https://intimateconnection.co/ and let's get your action plan roadmap created.
Book now: https://intimateconnection.co/