How to Manage Your Anxiety Like an Olympic Champion?
Updated: Feb 23
6 Tips for Managing Your Anxiety Like an Olympic Champion
1. Just go ahead and expect to be nervous before a big event or presentation.
2. Realize that even if the final outcome is out of your hands, there are some things you can control in the moment.
3. Imagine the worst-case scenario—and how you’d deal with it.
4. Practice deep breathing exercises before you actually need them.
5. Keep track of your thoughts—positive, negative, whatever—with journaling.
Let's take out that mind-trash baby!
Bring a friend, let's learn the Tips for Managing Your Anxiety Like an Olympic Champion💕
@ Freedom from Negative Thinking Facebook Group: TinyURL.com/CreateEase
1. Share your comments
2. Call/Text 954-657-3407 Request your gift: Breakthrough Mindset Reset Call and Like an Olympic Champion
You can also view the video on the link below:
"Action Sparks Hope" RETHINK.REVIVE.REJOICE
I can't wait to hear how you're using these tools and any questions you have. Set your free breakthrough call today at https://intimateconnection.co/ and let's get your action plan roadmap created.
Book now: https://intimateconnection.co/