Forgiving Your Mind & Body For Failing You
Updated: Mar 13
Forgive yourself for every failure because you are doing your best every day. God knows, even if you believe you can give more. It's your 100% for today
Here are the important video key points:
1. Notice the mistake, the pain, the illness that you’re thinking about. Write it down
2. Find the emotion; name, located in your body, where do you feel it, what does it feel like. Write it down
3. Notice the negative thought about it, what do you think about yourself for having that challenge, what do you think is wrong with you, what other negative thinking or not good enough to believe about it? Write it down
4. Take numbers 12 and three and complete it with I love you anyway, I appreciate you anyway, Decide ways that you can appreciate your body, your mind, your emotions, and make sure it’s believable.
5. Clean it up
-Focus on what is working this will lead you to the best solution both conscious and subconscious.
Get the support you need to complete this task. Join me @ Freedom from Negative Thinking Facebook Group: TinyURL.com/CreateEase
1. Share your comments
2. Call/Text 954-657-3407 Request your gift: Breakthrough Mindset Reset Call.
You can also watch the replay on the link below:
"Action Sparks Hope" RETHINK.REVIVE.REJOICE
I can't wait to hear how you're using these tools and any questions you have. Set your free breakthrough call today at https://intimateconnection.co/ and let's get your action plan roadmap created.
Book now: https://intimateconnection.co/