8 Self-Forgiveness Exercises to Create Forgiveness for Yourself Today
Updated: Feb 20
Let's Learn How to Put This Into Practice...
1. Write the Negative Thoughts, Gets You Out of Your Head & Don't Filter Yourself
2. Notice the Thoughts of Guilt, Shame, Judgement, How it Makes You Feel &
3. Write Down What You Learned or the Blessing from Your Mistakes
4. Write Down What Support You Would Give a Friend Who Made the Same Mistake
5. Roleplay: In the Mirror, With Empathy, Say to You What You Said to That Friend
6. From The Eyes of a Loving Parent Write Yourself a Letter of Forgiveness
7. Write What New Awareness, Changes & Improvements You Have Made Since This Mistake 8. Practice Speaking Support & Forgiveness to Yourself & in the Mirror Daily
Bring a friend, let's learn the 8 Self-Forgiveness Exercises to Create Forgiveness for Yourself Today 💕 @ Freedom from Negative Thinking Facebook Group: TinyURL.com/CreateEase
Call For Your Breakthrough Session Today
"Action Sparks Hope" RETHINK.REVIVE.REJOICE
I can't wait to hear how you're using these tools and any questions you have. Set your free breakthrough call today at https://intimateconnection.co/ and let's get your action plan roadmap created.
Book now: https://intimateconnection.co/