Updated: Dec 9, 2022
Guilt is too heavy a burden to carry
1. Acknowledge the guilt you feel
2. Say, “I feel remorseful. It means I care and want to correct something,” not “I am guilty.” 3. Say, “I’m sorry." Even if you think you can't for some reason, you can!
4. Remind yourself you are doing the best you can.
5. Get Support to learn and grow from your mistake.
6. Be Self-Compassionate.
7. Forgive & Set Boundaries.
Bring a friend, let's learn the 7 Steps to Self-Forgiveness💕 @ Relief From Anxiety & Negative Thinking for Entrepreneurs Facebook Group: TinyURL.com/CreateEase
"Action Sparks Hope" RETHINK.REVIVE.REJOICE
I can't wait to hear how you're using these tools and any questions you have. Set your free breakthrough call today at https://intimateconnection.co/ and let's get your action plan roadmap created.
Book now: https://intimateconnection.co/