Updated: Jun 2
1. Organizing is a skill that can be learned.
2. The Emotion of Overwhelm is guiding you to ask for help
3. Set realistic goals - Is it a task or a project?
4. Get mindful – get clear on what you own. Put it in its zone.
5. Habits come from consistency. Decide a new action every day
6. Release the old to make room for the new
7. All emotions are good and guiding you
8. Start small - every tiny step creates daily momentum
9. Remove judgment - Find out what works and tweak from there.
10. Unload what no longer serves you - It’s not bad, it’s just not the best fit for you.
Bring a friend, and Learn the 10 Ways to Decluttering Your Mind & Space💕 at Freedom from Negative Thinking FB Group: TinyURL.com/CreateEase